We are seeking a talented marketer to join Automated Intelligence and lead the marketing function in a standalone capacity. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow as a marketing professional within a renowned UK tech company, establishing clear marketing objectives, leading the brand strategy, and ultimately trying new, creative ways to target customers, prospects and partners! Are you ready to show off your marketing prowess for a Microsoft Gold Partner?
Main Purpose of Job
The Marketing Manager holds ultimate responsibility for Automated Intelligence’s marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
Main duties include: (but not limited to):
- Development and implementation of the marketing strategy for two distinct brands
- Setting strategic annual objectives and KPIs, and reporting these to senior leadership team
- Management of annual marketing spend
- Responsible for planning, developing and implementing targeted marketing campaigns and content across main verticals
- Engagement with internal and external stakeholders to deliver against the marketing strategy
- Responsibility for new business lead generation and nurturing, working with Sales teams to convert and move leads through pipeline (working to KPIs)
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Keeping abreast of industry changes and news to ensure timely, relevant and topical thought-leadership content
- Ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to in all marketing activities
- Any other reasonable duties as required by the Chief Revenue Officer and / or the Senior Management Team
- Any other reasonable duties as required by Management
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree-level qualification (or equivalent) in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism or related discipline
- 5 years’ experience implementing marketing and/or communication strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in implementing lead generation activities
- Independent right to work in the UK
- Previous B2B marketing experience
- Experience of marketing within the technology sector
- Experience in creating and delivering digital marketing strategies
- Experience in using marketing automation/CRM software such as Microsoft Dynamics or HubSpot
- Experience working with Partners on joint go-to-market campaigns
Responsible for staff N/A
Responsible to Chief Revenue Officer
Salary Competitive, dependent on experience
Automated Intelligence reserves the right to adjust the criteria as necessary to facilitate the shortlisting process.
The right person will have the following qualities that reflect our core values:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to self-manage, flexibly prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Good commercial awareness
- Pro-active and committed.
- Looks for opportunities to bring about continuous improvement
- Adapts to change with motivation, resilience and positivity
- Enthusiastic and creative problem-solving skills
- A collaborative attitude to approaching new tasks and challenges.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Comfortable engaging with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels,
- Builds effective relationships based on trust and integrity
- Goes that extra mile for those around them
- Equally at-home working individually and as part of a team
We believe Automated Intelligence is a fantastic place to work and, judging by our Employee Satisfaction scores, so do our employees! In addition to an exciting and challenging work environment, we offer:
- Competitive salary with annual reviews
- Flexible working environment (with flexible hours)
- Focus on employee wellbeing – Healthcare Cash Plan with EAP, engagement and social activities
- Group Life Cover
- Structured Personal Development Plans
- Employee perk card (£60 per quarter value)
- Free parking
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter HERE, clearly demonstrating how you meet essential criteria.
If you wish to apply for this role, please don’t delay as shortlisting will commence as soon as applications are received and interviews with shortlisted candidates will be arranged asap.
Automated Intelligence Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Closing Date29th October 2021 12:00am
LocationBelfast (currently home-based)
ContractFull time, permanent