Principal Platform Engineer
- Use your own initiative and creativity to deliver high-quality solutions to the problems our customers face (from initial collaboration to delivery)
- Become an authority within the team with regards to best practices for reliability, availability, performance, and security.
- Drive continuous improvement, both in your own work and in the practices of the team. This includes technology research, prototyping, mentoring other team members, and ensuring standards are kept high through regular code reviews and planning sessions.
- Work closely with multiple teams across the business (Developers, QA analysts, Product Manager, Service Consultants etc.) to deliver solutions that support Automated Intelligence’s position as a highly respected and valued Microsoft partner.
- Highly experienced working with the Microsoft technology stack.
- Azure experience (components, APIs, configuration, usage) would be beneficial, but is not essential.
- Experience working in an Agile / Lean team, with a focus on effective continuous delivery.
- Work ethic focused on collaboration, creativity, and leadership.
- Experience using a source control / issue tracking system (e.g. VSTS, TFS)
- DevOps mentality - we follow the mantra of “You build it, you run it.”
- Must have the right to work independently in the UK on a permanent basis.
Closing Date28th February 2018 12:00am
Hours Per Week37.5 hours