You will be part of the Services Team who are a creative, collaborative bunch and technical experts in the field. Within the team, you will support, enable and facilitate the Consultants to succeed and flourish; and within the company, the PM role is uniquely placed, and highly collaborative.
You will have the opportunity to work at the rare and exciting intersection of customers and delivery partners, while at the same time within the company working closely with the Support, Product Engineering, Legal and Finance team, gaining valuable insight and expertise across a broad range of specialisms.
Working as part of the collaborative Professional Services Team, you will be an experienced Project Manager overseeing the planning, delivery and management of several of our customer engagements.
You will have responsibility for enabling the delivery of AI software and services projects, that often run concurrently, and vary in their scope and size.
Using your communication and organisational skills, you will be a customer facing Project Manager who enables our projects to be delivered on time, within budget, to our customer's high-quality standards, all within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Main duties include: (but not limited to):
- Managing a range of projects across multiple Professional Services team engagements
- Building and maintaining effective customer and stakeholder relationships
- Ensuring engagements are effectively scoped, planned and resourced
- Agreeing and defining project objectives, milestones and sign-off criteria with customers
- Developing and maintaining project governance documentation for each engagement
- Coordinating delivery of project outputs on time, within budget and at the required quality level
- Conducting regular project checkpoints with customers (face to face or conference call)
- Tracking and reporting on progress of multiple engagement work streams and project deliverables
- Identifying, logging and taking appropriate action to address and manage risks and issues
- Managing scope and requirements changes
- Any other reasonable duties as required by Management
- At least 3 years’ experience of Project Managing software services engagements
- A formal qualification in Project Management
- Experience of working in a team environment and with a range of related IT disciplines
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to travel and work on customer sites as required
- The right to work in the UK
- Experience of delivering multiple projects concurrently
- Experienced in data governance and data migration projects
Responsible for staff:
The right person will have the following qualities that reflect our core values:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to self-manage, flexibly prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Good commercial awareness
- Pro-active and committed
- Looks for opportunities to bring about continuous improvement
- Adapts to change with motivation, resilience and positivity
- Enthusiastic and creative problem-solving skills
- A collaborative attitude to approaching new tasks and challenges
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Comfortable engaging with colleagues and customers at all levels,
- Builds effective relationships based on trust, integrity and confidentiality
- Goes that extra mile for those around them
- Equally at-home working individually and as part of a team
In addition to an exciting and challenging work environment, we offer;
- Stakeholder Pension
- Health Insurance
- Group Life Cover
- Free Parking
- Flexible Hours
- Social Events
Please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th December 2020.
If you wish to apply for this role, please don’t delay as shortlisting will commence as soon as applications are received and interviews with shortlisted candidates will be arranged asap.
Automated Intelligence reserves the right to adjust the criteria as necessary to facilitate the shortlisting process depending on the number of applicants
Automated Intelligence Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Closing Date17th December 2020 05:00pm
LocationBelfast (currently on a remote basis)
Salary£40 - £50k