Senior Content Marketing Executive (Maternity Cover)
Automated Intelligence (AI), an award-winning technology company based in Belfast, is seeking to recruit a driven Senior Content Marketing Executive.
AI provides intelligent data management solutions to organisations worldwide and has customers in government, retail, financial services, charities and more. The company is one of Microsoft UK’s leading technology partners.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about B2B marketing and have 3-4 years’ experience implementing PR / content marketing campaigns, either in-house or in a communications agency.
Your role will be to promote our products and services, to our customers, prospects and Service Partners, in order to achieve lead generation, increased market share and continued brand awareness.
This is a full time, fixed term contract (Maternity leave) for a period of approx. 10 – 12 months.
Main duties include (but not limited to):
- Planning, developing and implementing targeted content campaigns
- Content planning, writing and proofreading for web and print;
- PR Announcements
- Thought Leadership Blogs
- Customer Case Studies
- Sales Collateral
- Internal Communications
- Carrying out ongoing industry and competitor research; compiling and distributing reports both internally and externally
- Managing and reporting on campaign performance, providing insights and recommendations to continually improve and enhance our performance and ROI
- Working closely with the product and engineering team to co-ordinate, develop and maintain an accurate and up to date set of marketing collateral
- Working with external creative agencies
- Working with Solution and Service Delivery Partners
- Supporting wider marketing and operations activity
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, PR, Journalism (or related discipline)
- 3+ years’ proven experience implementing content marketing campaigns
- 3+ years’ proven experience in content writing for print and for web
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Right to work in the UK
- B2B Marketing experience
- Experience in content-led lead generation activities
- Experience in planning and developing content marketing campaigns
- Experience using reporting tools such as Google Analytics, LinkedIn Analytics and Twitter Analytics
Automated Intelligence reserves the right to adjust the criteria as necessary to facilitate the shortlisting process depending on the number of applicants
Head of Marketing
In addition to an exciting and challenging work environment, we offer;
• Stakeholder Pension
• Health Insurance
• Group Life Cover
• Free Parking
• Flexible Hours
• Social Events
• Free Daily Breakfast
• Weekly Friday Lunch
Please send your CV and Cover Letter, clearly demonstrating how you meet essential criteria, to email@example.com.
Shortlisting and interviews will take place on an ongoing basis and therefore potential applicants should not delay in submitting their CV.
Automated Intelligence Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Closing Date31st October 2019 12:00am
ContractFull time, fixed-term contract