The annual Big Data Belfast Conference, taking place at Titanic Belfast on 19th October 2017, brings together thought leaders in Big Data and Innovation and some of Europe’s leading technology companies.
Delegates are set to learn about emerging themes and new trends, helping them to stay ahead of the curve in the world of Big Data and Analytics.
The conference will focus on both the technology aspect of running Big Data Analytics and the business use cases that have driven latest marketing innovations.
Specific themes include GDPR, Big Data for Business, Healthcare, Exploration, Experimentation, Smart Cities, Data for Good and a Technology Showcase.
Automated Intelligence will be on hand to share best practice and to showcase how organisations can solve their Big Data challenges on the Microsoft Azure platform.
Simon Cole, CTO at AI, said “We are excited to be part of one of Northern Ireland’s leading Big Data and Analytics events. With incoming data regulation reforms and an overarching need to deliver better information management, this conference will provide insight on how organisations can better manage their data.
“One of the biggest challenges facing organisations in the near future is GDPR. Automated Intelligence works to empower organisations providing key insights to help them make better informed decisions about their business and meet their GDPR obligations. We look forward to demonstrating this to delegates at the conference.”
Big Data Belfast will support thought leadership in one of the most exciting and expansive business clusters in Northern Ireland.
You can win two complimentary passes to the conference (worth £200) with Automated Intelligence.
Visit our Twitter page to find more details and to enter the competition to win. Scroll down for T&C’s.
Jon Loomie from Automated Intelligence joins Paul Hill from Bazaarvoice, Aislinn Rice of Analytics Engines, Adrian O’Neill from Tughans, and Mark McCormack of Citi at the launch of Big Data Belfast Conference 2017
1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland, except employees of Automated Intelligence, event organisers Analytics Engine, or anyone connected with the organisations.
2. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Automated Intelligence’s Twitter @automatedintel. ‘Retweet’ the competition Tweet on the @automatedintel Twitter page.
3. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
4. Closing date for entry will be 13th October 2017.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. Automated Intelligence reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition for any reason outside of its control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
7. The prize is as follows: 1 pair of tickets to the Big Data Belfast Conference on 19th October at Titanic Belfast. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable and Automated Intelligence will not be responsible if the conference is cancelled, or for any changes to the dates, times or location of the conference. The winner of the competition will be responsible for their own travel to and from the venue, and any sustenance required during the conference.
8. Winners will be chosen at random by a ‘prize winner’ generator software.
9. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter. If the winner does not claim the prize 24 hours before the event, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. Automated Intelligence will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
11. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.