|When:||30 Nov 2020, 3.30pm-4.00pm|
Digital technology has transformed the financial landscape.
And no doubt the term “digital transformation” has been bandied about your boardroom, but what does this really mean in practice?
Cloud adoption and decommissioning legacy platforms are probably on the agenda as part of this.
But the reality is that many organisations are fearful of digital transformation because it feels too large a project.
In the latest of our FSO webinar series, taking place on 30th November, we’re looking at why transforming your data shouldn’t be overwhelming and complicated.
- Simplifying the Digital Transformation preparation strategy
- Taking control of unstructured data before moving to the Cloud
- Why migration is the final and most simplistic step
- Protecting and promoting the use of data across the organisation
- How automation ensures data governance can be maintained on an ongoing basis
If you want to find out more about making Digital Transformation a manageable project, and the advantages it could bring to your organisation, sign up to our webinar today using the form below.