|When:||16 Jan 2020, 10.00am-11.00am|
It’s estimated that up to 80% of an organisation’s data is unstructured.
Unstructured data includes emails, financial reports, presentations, audio files and images.
Most analysis is focused on the 20% of structured data as this is easiest and cleanest data to access.
And it is this analysis which can be used for business operations and business decisions.
In this webinar we’ll be delving into the world of unstructured data and looking at how banks can shine a light on the untapped information too.
We’ll be discussing how to uncover the value within unstructured data in order to use it for important insights and an edge in an increasingly competitive market.
We’ll also be examining the potential risks within information which isn’t being currently managed and governed.
Start 2020 by finding the true value in your data!
|10.00-10.05||Welcome and Introduction|
|10.05-10.20||What’s hidden in your Unstructured Data?
· What is unstructured data and why is it growing?
· What are the risks with unstructured data and why do you need to control them?
|10.20-10.35||What can banks do with unstructured data?
· How do we shine a light on our valuable information?
· How can we make our data useful for business insights?
|10.35 – 10.45||Questions & Answers
· Answering your unstructured data queries