GDPR Powered by AI.DATALIFT
AI.DATALIFT is one of the most powerful and intuitive data management platforms in the world. It provides businesses with insight and control over their data making it easy to comply with GDPR.Request a Demo
Achieve and demonstrate GDPR compliance in the cloud with AI.DATALIFT
Benefits of GDPR Powered by AI.DATALIFT
- Audit and report on GDPR and organisational risk assessment
- Use a library of proven best practice GDPR templates, processes and procedures
- Manage Information Governance
- Monitor and complete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) requests
- Cost effective, with no capital expenditure, and no need for on-premise hardware of software
- 100% cloud solution that efficiently analyses and manages terabytes and petabytes of data
- Reduces potential of legal, financial and reputational risk
Do you have a process in place for managing PII requests?
When the new GDPR was introduced in May 2018 organisations gained a responsibility to process subject access requests in 30 days or less. Using eDiscovery across AI.DATALIFT on Microsoft Azure, GDPR Powered by AI.DATALIFT can perform automated Personal Identifiable Information (PII) discovery across on-premise and cloud platforms.
Within the GDPR compliance dashboard, PII requests can be monitored, managed and completed quickly and seamlessly.
Are you worried about data security and GDPR?
A key component of the GDPR mandate is data classification and information governance; the processes you put in place to protect the data you hold. GDPR Powered by AI.DATALIFT automatically enforces governance across all content, including historical and legacy data, reducing legal and reputational risk.
Using machine learning and assisted self-learning, AI.DATALIFT can classify data upon discovery, enforce governance and self-refine as data volumes grow.
Are you unsure of what data your business holds and where?
To meet the revised GDPR requirements, organisations needs to have a complete understanding of the data that they hold.
GDPR Powered by AI.DATALIFT, using the power of Microsoft Azure, analyses your current data (on-premise and legacy systems) and within hours can provide a single view of your entire data estate. Within a unique insights dashboard you will see what data you currently hold, where it is located, who has access to it and what GDPR risk you currently face.